Monday, July 16, 2012

Family Reunion

We are slowly recovering from the most wonderful family vacation our family has EVER experienced. We came home rested, joyful, thankful and more in love with our family. For that I am so grateful.

=============================

On to the blog, this past Saturday was our family reunion. My grandpa and grandma are both 92 years old (and as sharp as  tacks)  and each year we thank God for another year with them in each of our lives.  Macker is named after Grandma!
Grandpa Jack is as spicy as ever. (He didn't wet his pants, Mac had just been sitting on his lap after playing in the little pool).
Junie's favorite part was hanging with Cousin Hanker for the day. 

Nanny and her babies.
 This is the perfect picture of CRAZY Cousin Lulu.

Aunt Kers and Uncle Thad, keeping it classy with a beer in hand.
 Macker and Lulu.
 My Grandma and her almost 70 year old baby (my dad).
 I love Grandpa Jack.
Sissy and Teddy. 

My grandpa and grandma have 4 children, 9 grandchildren and 25 great grandchildren. You can imagine the fun and craziness we had that day!
I'm so thankful for our family.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Your grandparents are adorable. Great pics of all the family fun!

Mikele said...

What a super fun day! Amelia looks so tan.