Sunday, July 08, 2007

Amelia and my mom when on a date to the lawn at Brucemore. http://www.brucemore.org/
The Joffrey Ballet was in town to give a free performance. Nanny and Mini packed a picnic with everything, cheese and crackers, peanut M&M's, Cheetos and Diet Rite in fancy adult glasses (see the picture). The gates opened at 6:30pm for an 8:00pm performance. My mom ran over and put her blanket down to get the front row. There were over thousands of people there.
Since it's a block from the Criddle house, Kerstin and I walked over to enjoy the show also. We had a great time with 3 of Kerstin's nice friends. Great wine, food, dessert and a lot of laughing.There's the Nutcracker.Here's sort of an interesting one.
Then all the dancers. It was awesome, I recommend it to all.




4 comments:

Astraea said...

Ummm...I'm at a loss for words...What is the naked guy doing?

Anonymous said...

Leave it to you to get a picture like that. No wonder people love the ballet. ;o)

Anonymous said...

"Sort of" is an understatement if I've ever read one. Wonder what Betty told Amelia about that one cause you know she had to have asked...

Mikele said...

I'm giggling... duh.

What a sweet picture of Amelia and your mom.