Sunday, July 01, 2007

Family Reunion

We all went to Illinois to the annual Criddle Family Reunion. There were 39 people total, including 15 kids 9 and under. We thank God for our amazing family.We really missed Big Scott and Lee.
Uncle Dean, Karoline, Grandma Marge, Randy, Terry and Chris.
Putt Putt golf.Playing in a well.Ameila loved meeting all her cousins. This is little Elle. Junie loved watching the big kids play ball. Then he finally got a turn.

He hit it...
Then he ran as fast as he could to the base.
The helmet was his favorite part. A big family game of volleyball.

There are a few of the cousins. Kate, Mini, Austin, Scotty and Joe.
Here's wonderful Grandpa Jack. He's 87 years young and he's been married for 65 years. If you ever wondered how to live that long and be healthy do what he does. A well done hamburger with thinly sliced raw onion and fries once a day. Can you guess where Scotty gets his blue eyes?!
Some of my nice cousins. Joe, Kelly, Kim, Chad and Chris.
All the family gathering.
Karoline, Kerstin, me and Crazy Cousin Kelly. She's a head nurse in the ER and her stories make you laugh so hard your eyes water.
Grandpa Jack and cute little Clay. Grandma Marge and sweet little Elle both have birthdays soon. Happy Birthday. Love you, Gram.

Scott got tired but of course Papa made him feel better.
We ended the night with Sparklers. I haven't done them since we were kids. Scott loved them.
Amelia was really nervous at first, then she got the hang of it loved them too. We drove 3 hours back home. I should say my dad drove home while the kids and I slept.

6 comments:

the colorado 6 said...

Katie -it's so great that you have a cool family connection like you do. You are blessed! John

Mikele said...

No fair! I want to play in a well.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Ok, might I just say that you have done more in 2 days than I have done in 2 years?!! Love the family reunion. And...if all I have to do to live long is eat a hamburger and fries once a day...I shall live to be 200.

Scott Murray said...

GLAD TO SEE MY FAMILY IS BEING WELL TAKEN CARE OF! LOVE YOU GUYS!

DAD

Anonymous said...

Sparklers are the best!
Looks like such a fun day :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like sooo much fun!! If I pretend to be your cousin, will you guys come home?