Sunday, July 01, 2007

Balloon Glow

We all went to a really neat festival just a block from my parents house. We walked over and enoyed seeing all the people.Can you see how many people there are....We spread out our blankets and enjoyed the music. The cute blond girl next to Karoilne is our dear friend Kristy. She was in town with her 2 little boys visiting from Connecticut, her husband is in school at Yale or Harvard. I get them a confused...Sage, Scott, Amelia and Hanker.Nanny was a great toy for the kids to play with.
Scott loved the big kids. Here he is with a friend of ours named Molly.
Scotty loved the music and danced his head off with Noah.Here's Noah and his mom Tammy. They used to live right down the street from my mom and dad.There's little Grace, too. Have I mentioned that Scotty can't get enough of my dad? Anything he does my Scotty copies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that the activity level must have trailed off a little - no blog entries for 48 hours...........and then I opened to THREE HUGE HOT AIR BALLOONS in your neighborhood!!!! Also, please tell me why the kids have gotten cuter since they've been gone. How is that possible? Miss you all very much. Have more fun!!

Mikele said...

Of course you walked over...

Anonymous said...

Did all of CR show up for the balloon thing? Unreal. So glad you guys are having fun and making such neat memories!