Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fun morning at the Fox house.

We had a blast out at the Fox house. Half way through the morning Mini asked me why we call them Fox kids. We explained that it's not about the animal, but it's their last name. Molly drove the kids all around for over an hour. They all loved it. Amelia told me they even when to a waterfall. I was a little nervous that my 19 month old might fall out on his head and break his neck...
Amelia reported that he sat the entire time.
Then Amelia finally got to drive!!!
The best part for her was finding these unique and special leaves. (poor little AZ girl!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
It was such a blast to have you all out at the Fox house. I think Molly had just as much fun or more than Amelia. Thanks for sharing your Mom with me...like I said yesterday, "I hope you know that what you have as a family is priceless." What a blessing you all are!!
Love,
Tammy and the rest of the Foxes!!

Anonymous said...

So...what kind of leaves are those???

Anonymous said...

The "special" leaves are from the very common oak tree :)
Tammy

Mikele said...

Come home! We have tall grassy fields to play in!!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I think it is great that you are teaching your kids agricultural skills at such an early age...now they can buy a farm in Gilbert and grow stuff...and sell it....and become rich....and take us out to dinner...cause it's all about giving back....