Sunday, September 28, 2008

1st Weekend

My mom and dad took the kids on the train to the city. The train station is literally less than a block from our house. The kids were cold and wanted to wear jackets.


Lucia and McCoy.


Mac is trying hard to hold up his head. I wonder if I should start giving him tummy time daily? I've been sooo busy.




Aunt Karoline worked so hard organizing the kids room for me. I'm really thankful for all the years she worked at the Gap. Her folding skilled are pretty amazing.
The closets. Twinnies.
Smiles.
Standing?
Mac was done but I think Lulu would have smiled all day.

Our family finally together.
We went to church today and it was great. People are bringing us meals the next 2 weeks and we are thankful. The kids like sharing a room.Junie's bed.Sissy's bed. Hey Justin Newman, do you see why the green couches were so important? Thanks dude. Our little kitchen.

The end.

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Those closets are SUPER impressive! Wow! Love the green couches ... love that your new place already looks so put together! You must be a professional! When do you want visitors??

Oh ... and the diapers totally worked on Mac. Not that he needed any help ... but man ... is he CUTE!

Rangels said...

Those baby's... I love it!
Glad to see you guys are in and together.

Astraea said...

So glad you arrived safely! You will have an non-relative to add to Sissy's emergency form in no time! We miss you already.

Mikele said...

I'll come and get her anytime!

You are so tan - Chicago-ins won't know what to do with you. Also, did you wash your onesie yet?

You are getting sooo many good pictures of Mac and Lulu!

Great job, Karoline - wish I could have helped.

Anonymous said...

We Miss you guys already, but I am so happy to see what God does & it is great your are close to your parents and sister finallY:)
HUGS to Mac from Josiah:)

Robyn said...

Everything looks great! I can't wait to be there in person. I love seeing your whole family together again. It was too long to be apart. Good job catching up on blogging--can't wait to see Sissy's first day at her new school tomorrow!

Rachel said...

Beautiful folding skills....can you send her over here next? Ha ha. It's great to see the pic of the five of you together, and the ones of Mac and Lulu are precious. :-)

And I love how your parents are in shorts and June and Mini are in jackets and pants...

Kristi said...

Mac and Lulu are SO STINKIN CUTE. So glad you are back together!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I am still sad that you are there...and not here....but now that I see how much fun your family is having all together...it makes it better!
Those babies should be in a Gap ad! They are too cute!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I am still sad that you are there...and not here....but now that I see how much fun your family is having all together...it makes it better!
Those babies should be in a Gap ad! They are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute babies, cute kids, cute house, cute closets (I'm impressed Karoline, remember, I live not too far from you, come over anytime), cute, cute, cute! Glad you are all back together and settling in to the Midwest!