Sunday, September 28, 2008

We're here.



My sister Karoline and her daughter Lulu surprised us and came to help unpack. She's just 5 weeks older and she and Mac are going to be bestfriends.

You know how they always say if you want to look thin then don't be in the front of the picture... obviously Lulu hasn't been taught that yet.
They love Nanny.


More fun with Nanny.


We signed Amelia up for school and she got to see her class and meet her teacher. It was great and everyone was really nice.
*They asked for no-relative emergency contacts and I left it blank because I have NO friends. If you were wondering I did feel like crying a little.
Her school is just 4 beautiful blocks away so we walked. She starts Monday and it's just 9:15 to 11:45 everyday.

I'm really happy for her.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Two hours? How fantastic! I love 1/2 day kindergarten! You get your girl back!!! YIPPIE! What a blessing!

I bet you have friends by this afternoon ... you're a natural :)

Rangels said...

You are the blogger Queen. Can't believe you posted so much I love it. Love you guys.

Mikele said...

Her school looks so cute!

I love the picture of Lulu with her arm around Mac.

Robyn said...

You can put me on the form. It will take me 3 hours to get there, but at least there will be a name.
Mac & Lulu are ADORABLE.

Rachel said...

Um, Katie??? You are the type of person that will have 100 friends by the end of the week - people can't help but love you. Trust me. :-) You'll have someone to put there in no time.

Kristi said...

Na, forget it -- no friends there. COME BACK IMMEDIATELY.

Kiki said...

I've so been there with the no emergency contact and the pediatrician. In fact, I put my friend from the neighborhood down for my MDO contact and don't think I've actually told her!