Saturday, September 06, 2008

Awesome Garage Sale Morning

I got the kids up early and left the house at 5:25am. There was a sweet rummage sale at a big church. We loved it!! These are some of our treasures.

See the cool clothes too?
I forgot about this... it's a romote control car, but don't tell Junie becasue I couldn't find the remote. No big deal, he loves it anyway.


These are giant books and we're going to give them to Mr. Harank for his classroom. (Amelia's teacher from last year)
This stroller was only $5.00. I thought it would be sweet for Wheaton and the big wheels would be good for different weather. This is my 2,000,000th stroller that I have purchased from a garage sale, I know...

6 comments:

Kers said...

It was worth it even if just for the double jogger. Hank will love racing cars with June on his new carpet track. Hope everyone took good naps this pm.

Mikele said...

I'll bet Miles will love racing cars with June.... oh, wait.... dang.

I love Mia's outfit.

Carrie said...

If only you could go garage sale-ing at night ... then I would be totally game!

Kristi said...

I'll have you know I went for two hours yesterday WITH ALL THREE KIDS and came home with NOTHING (and I NEVER go). Granted, I didn't leave the car (I was looking for bigger items so I could tell with a drive-by).

Rub some garage sale fairy dust on me, wouldya?!

Rachel said...

Uhhhhhhhh 525am? Did you go to Cornerstone? I heard they were having a big sale. And I am jealous of your $5 stroller. Are YOU having a garage sale before you leave us?

Dana said...

Okay, I stopped reading at 5:25am. Is that before 8am??