Wednesday, September 10, 2008

McCoy smiles.

I've been thinking that Mac doesn't smile that much. What a crazy I am. Right after I gave him a bath this afternoon he was so happy.
Seeing his face light up made my heart so happy.

Scooter, you would have died to see him so happy. Miss you.

Pure sweetness.

Have I mentioned I miss my husband. I do. Scotty is eating like a champ.

Please pray for my mother-in-law Karen. She is going in for emergency surgery now for a possible blockage in her colon. She has colon cancer and we are praying the doctors are able to remove the mass. Thank you for your prayers.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Praying for Karen, Katie. And that first pic of Mac reminds me of (big) Scott so much!!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

We are turning on the major prayer chain right now!! Karen will do great.....We love you guys & miss ya tons!! Give her a big hug from the Ament's!!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Oh my goodness...I think Big Scott & Mac should go as Mini Me for Halloween this year....
WOW...spitting image of big Scott, such a cutie!!

Robyn said...

His eye contact is amazing. I love his sweet smile!!! I'd almost call it coy. As in, if he were given a McDreamy name, it would definitely be McCoy.
Praying for Karen!

Kristi said...

What Robyn said!

Carrie said...

Praying for Karen. Any updates?

Rachel said...

I love the video too, I'm pretty sure I've seen that Praise Baby video 100,000 times.

Mikele said...

"I've been thinking that Mac doesn't smile that much."

Boy, that sounds cool and collected.

Unknown said...

I love hearing your voice on the videos. It is SO evident how much love you have for your children! :)

I am pryaing for your mother in law!