Saturday, September 27, 2008

Packing the Truck

Our house.The monster truck.It was so huge. Another shot.That's the car carrier. That's my wonderful Dad who drove all the way to Chicago in a big diesel truck. Thanks Dad, love you and you're the best.
The kids liked riding their bikes.

In the truck.
Our boxes in the empty living room.
Precious Angie and cool McCoy.
Wonderful Jessica and Josh.
Junie's BFF Luke. Jeff Boyer and my dad working hard.
The miracle worker Justin, somehow he made most of our stuff fit. I am thankful for everyone who helped our family with this move. God bless you for your hard work and sacrifice. We are thankful.
Dad and Mac resting at the hotel after a really long day of moving.


3 comments:

Mikele said...

I just read everything!

Whew! Now I have to go back to the top to comment.

Way to go, Doi! I'm glad the green couches made it.

Robyn said...

Your dad is so great.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

You have the most wonderful friends and family!! I have to say I'm A LOT jealous right now....I would love to move back to be with my sister nad my family right now!! Please say a little prayer for my sister....she needs it!!