Sunday, September 07, 2008

Our New Home (till May)

My mom and sister went to Wheaton on Friday to help Scott find a "home" for our family. I saw an add on Craigslist and called the number. He was super nice and told us Scott could look at the place the following day. Long story short, they loved it and Scott signed that night. I am thrilled I love it too!

There's the front of the building. I am most excited about the location. There's Starbuck and a cute little downtown area right around the corner. It's just a couple blocks to the library and the train (to go downtown) and little restauants and shops.


There's our parking spaces.
This is the house nextdoor to ours. Beautiful, and Scott said they have an awesome jungle gym in the backyard. I hope they want to be friends.

Scott and my mom at that a Cariboo Coffee right around the corner too.
Aunt Karoline and precious cousin Lulu.
Scott with Karoline's sweet stroller, notcie the Wheaton sign.

Meanwhile, in Phoenix I had a great night with these friends celebrating Jen's birthday.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mikele said...

Can't wait to bring my sleeping bag!

Astraea said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Great tour! Thanks to all involved...

I'm sorry, but I'm tearing up for you leaving all those friends...what a great "family".

Carrie said...

Now I can see where Amelia gets her hosting skills ... Scott makes a great announcer! Plenty of room for visitors! We'll be on our way!

Anonymous said...

We'll keep the air matress in our trunk. You know, just in case.

Rachel said...

Looks like an awesome crib - and the neighbors - how could they NOT want to be friends with the most fun people ever?!?!

Dana said...

A plate of cookies and you are IN with the neighbors.