Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Awana Awards!

This year our entire family has been at church every Wednesday night. Scoot with the Jr. Highers, Sissy and I in Sparks, Junie in Cubbie and Baby Mac in Puggles.
We arrived a couple minutes early so I decided it would be the perfect time for some pictures. Poor Mac could NOT stop doing The Macker.
I didn't realize people were starting to arrive so they walked up on Crazy Mom yelling "Chin down, open your eyes, look at my nose, look at my nose, LOOOK at my nose..." Shoot.
Scotty's group was the first to hit the stage. He looked nervous for about .5 seconds until he saw me with the camera. All of the sudden he thought it was his own personal photo shoot. Striking poses.
Seriously, how could I love him any more?!

Next it was Sissy's turn. She's done such a good job this year. She finished her book and a review book and started on the second review. So proud of her for hiding God's word in her heart.
Sweet ribbon.
This is Amelia and her friend Hannah (she's Ethopian!!!!)
After the program we had ice cream and punch in the gym. Perfect night.

6 comments:

feather said...

I love hearing God's word coming from those precious teenagers! And Scotty's moves, he is too funny!

I'm just wondering if the ribbon could be any bigger,it's half the size of Sissy???

Mikele said...

Scotty's so cool doing the two finger God salute.

Carrie said...

He so has a future as a model. LOVE IT!

Rachel said...

I am dying over the pictures of Scotty on stage! He's so awesome. I can feel how proud you are of Amelia. It's a pretty sweet ribbon.

PS: I am borrowing "LOOK AT MY NOOOOSE" for photos.

Kristi said...

Can't get over Scotty! Man, your kids are cute.

Robyn said...

Hail, Awana...marching forth in truth. Good job Sissy and June!