Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Splash Pad Season

The gentlemen and I had a free day today and I searched the internet and could not find an open water/splash pad in our entire area so we packed our lunch and took off for the city.
Macker wasn't sure about laying under "The Bean" but he really wanted to be like June.Macker was excited to splash.
He didn't stop running.
Junie jumping.
SICK!! Why does Junie think it's normal to drink the water?
Junie loved the waterfall. Can you spot my dudes?
Having such a great day makes me really excited that summer is almost here. I really missed having Sissy with us.... only 2 more weeks and she's done!!

3 comments:

Mikele said...

I love that I can picture where you are.

Carrie said...

And that your child is drinking SUPER clean water ... but mine eats dirt and thinks it's good ... YUM!

Jasmyn said...

I love that you took a picture of him drinking the water! Look at Junie struttin' his stuff with his shirt off!