Monday, May 17, 2010

Go, Go Jonah + Soccer + Dance

Friday night Sissy had her big performance. She joined "Glory Kids" choir at church at the beginning of the year and she has loved every second of it! They practiced every Sunday during the 11:15 service.





Amelia did such a good job and she told me how great it was to be 'little' because she got to be in the front row!



Can you tell how much fun they had?







Love her.








Having Nanny and Papa there was the best part.








Early Saturday morning we headed out to Scotty's soccer! Scotty isn't a big fan of the beach ball but he still did his best.



Go Junie!!



Team shot!!

On to dance!

Amelia did such a good job.

She looked at Scott and I the whole time!
See what I mean?






Amelia is a total rule follower... she stayed in this pose for about 10 minutes... Scott and I were laughing our heads off...
Junie liked it.
Ready to give Sissy her flowers? (nice face)
Here he comes!
There you go, Sis!
"I can't help it, I just have to kiss her cause she's the best."
Buddies~
We got home and Scott and Amelia did their famous move! THE STAR!!!
THE END!

11 comments:

Scott Murray said...

WOW, what a weekend! Great post baby.

Robyn said...

That sweet Mia is a star performer! And Junie is a soccer stud. Looks like so much fun and neat that Betty and Gary could be there too :)

Dana said...

Was wondering if you were yelling, "Look at my nose!" during Sissy's dance recital. Just saying. She didn't want another Awana incident.

Carrie said...

Love the "popped knee" pose. And the Jonah song ... so fun!!!!!

Carrie said...

And what is that cool pillow on your couch? Need a close up ... I have pillow envy.

ashlee said...

Tell Amelia she is turning into a beautiful dancer!! That was so adorable I wanted to see the whole thing. And Scotty's little quote and kiss was so sweet. Reminds me of Ryan and I... except he wasn't giving me kisses he was begging to get out of there after I was done! They are too cute :)

Blog Stalker said...

That was quite a weekend. I love all of Amelia's dance recital pictures and Junie's cool guy face with the flowers.

Mikele said...

Amelia looks really grown up... really. What the heck.

Kers said...

Way to work the being little thing AmeliaLou! You'll have great shots of her forever. I love the joy on her face in each of them. How cool to get to do something that comes so naturally and that she loves! Hope we get to see her live someday soon!

feather said...

I knew Sissy and I were twins. She looks so beautiful and did a fabulous job and as ACK would say, "Junie's got serious soccer skillz"

Annabelle said...

Wow! I LOVE Amelia's dance outfit. Is she wearing make-up? Soooo fun.