Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My JuneDog

Scotty had his last day of 3 year old preschool (park day) yesterday. His teachers have been so loving and sweet to our crazy boy. I was reminded by a blog this morning to be so thankful for how far our little MSG (Mr. Short Gut).

2 days after he was born I never dreamed he'd someday be a healthy hunk-of-love.
Each day with each of our kids is a gift and I'm so in love with them.
I know God has special plans for my sweet Scotty and I'm just so thankful I get to be his mom.

4 comments:

Kers said...

Looks like he had a great time at the park day too! Love you Mr. SG :)

Mikele said...

Just to think that we thought that him eating a doughnut would be impossible!!!! Now it's totally normal.

Now I want a doughnut.

Love you Jun-a-fish.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

What a miracle man! So fun to watch him grow into a sweet young boy!

Carrie said...

I just woke up. Have a cup of coffee next to me and that doughnut NEEDS. TO. BE. MINE. Junie ... want to share? I have 2 crazy boys who are running around the house and would love to play!!!