Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 4th.

We had a great 4th of July weekend at my parent's house. Sunday morning a 10k ran past my parents house. We loved cheering for all the runners.

Hey, where's Scott?

Marching with Nanny.



The crowd. Love!


High fives!

Girl cousins playing dress up with Nanny's real wedding dress.


Sissy was so fancy.

Poor Macker, he'll hate me someday for this picture.

My grandma had her 90th birthday party, per her request we had a 90th Happy Hour.

We all enjoyed a beautiful evening.

Scotty loved his 2nd cousins.


Macker loved Grandpa Jack. And the birthday girl!

I love my grandma and thank God that she is so healthy.

2 comments:

Mikele said...

That is soooo gonna be you on your 90th.

Love Macker. Holy cow.

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Grandma Marge! Love Sis in Nanny's dress :)