Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lake Geneva!

A friend of mine introduced us to the coolest place about an hour and a half from our house. I went on a Tuesday with some girls and it was so fun that we went as a family 2 days later. It's a beautiful little town on a huge lake. We are loving all the hot weather right now and we're trying to do something fun each day. Macker thinks he's 14 and he doesn't want any help in the water...
That's Junie jumping from the dock. He was not a fan of seaweed but being out by the boats was cool.
Can you see him jumping in the water?
Sweet Sissy!
Macker was working too hard to be interrupted for a picture.
Can you see Sissy? We all swam out there as a family and I they even got me to jump off the dock.
The kids basically hung on Scott for the entire time. I loved sitting in the sun watching them.
Macker is a fish!
My boys!

Hey, where are you leggers?

A special treat.
All my sweethearts enjoying some time in the shade. It was seriously the perfect day.
What am I going to do with Mac!!! We made a bad turn on the way home but the bonus was Macker enjoying a 3 hour nap;)

4 comments:

Scott Murray said...

Awesome post baby! It did not take us 3 hours to get home! I love all the pictures...can we go back right now?

Mikele said...

Looks wonderful. I'd like to see the picture of you jumping off...

Robyn said...

Looks like a beautiful day! Glad for a pretty beach for swimming and hurray for water with no EColi.

feather said...

You jumping off the dock?? I need to see pictures to believe it. What a perfect day and the mint ice cream is the BEST treat!