Sunday, September 23, 2012

BABIES!!

I can't even believe I'm typing this, 2 of my besties had their baby girls YESTERDAY. Yes. On. The. Same. Day. We laughed about this happening but I never actually thought.  Mikele started having contractions Friday night. Little Piper Jane was born on Saturday afternoon. 8lb 11oz.

I had talked to my friend Heather from her son's soccer game (on Saturday afternoon) and she seemed totally normal. She did very casually mention that she was having some contractions but no big deal. The next thing I heard was a message saying they were at the hospital and it was time for the baby. Little Brooklyn was born on Saturday evening. 6lbs 14oz. I love them both so much already. I have pictures of both babies but I better wait.
 

Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

3 comments:

mini and brother said...

PS. They each might kill me for posting these pictures.

Mikele said...

I would have done my hair if I knew it would be on the blog. :)

Carrie said...

Love the pics! So crazy ... what are the odds!