Friday, September 14, 2012

babysitting

For the last couple months I've been praying for a way to make a little money to help our family. I thought about serving at a restaurant in the evenings but I really didn't want to miss family time. I thought about Trader Joe's but they don't have a very flexible schedule. Then.... I got a phone call from a friend of ours (she was on staff with Scott a couple years ago) and she wanted to ask if I'd be interested in watching her daughter 2 days a week. Instantly in my heart I felt like this was a good fit. Her sweet little Genvieve is just 3 months older than Sammer. She is sweet, funny, super smart and obedient. I'm counting on her to teach Sam how to talk. (no pressure, right?!) Anyway, I'm totally thankful.

This is about 2 seconds after they woke up.
Macker loves her too.


On a walk, feeding ducks.


Do you think people will ask if they're twins?


Sissy plays dolls and barbies.


Her sweetness makes me want to have a little girl again. (BUT WE'RE NOT)

3 comments:

Mikele said...

Oh, that face! I'm so glad that this sweet opportunity came your way. Totally reminds me of Amelia & Kennedy days.

Katie and Bret said...

Totally twins, same sweet, cheesy smile :) Thankful for how God provides.

Robyn said...

What everyone else said. :)