Sunday, September 02, 2012

Labor Day Fun Continues

Many times I have awesome ideas for cheap/free fun, but today I failed. BIG TIME.  I can admit it. I convinced our friends that it would be really fun for them to drive over an hour to sit through a time share presentation with us.  I promised 90 minutes.
Lance started out ready for some timeshare fun.

4 hours later we were alllllll sick of it. (this is in the back of the sales person's car)

GET DONE, LADY!! We need our free gifts.

Lancer started to lose his mind. We were trapped in a room with a sales person and an overly aggressive manager, but seeing Lance with his body practically smashed against the window made it all worth it.

We were all ready to be home in the front yard doing what we do best.

Relaxing and watching the kids play in the water.
I love Luker's pure joy face!
Macker!!
All the sweet kids.
Buddies for life.
Wow!
Sammer's happy face.

We cleaned up the yard and then drove to a neighboring town to find a fireworks show. We texted my neighbor friend, Tamara, and she invited us to join them at the best spot in town to watch fireworks. (thank you!)
The kids were so happy to see their friends!
We seriously had front row seats!!

Beautiful!

Sweet friends!


What a perfect night!!

2 comments:

Mikele said...

Hahahahaha!!! Love the epic fail. What did you get for a gift? Hope it was good.

Robyn said...

Oh Lance. Good thing he was wearing his tearaway shirt. I love the group pics of the kids and fireworks night with Tamara and co. was perfect!