Saturday, September 08, 2012

Saturday

We had a full morning of soccer. First up, Scotty.

While he played the other kids tried to teach Sammer how to play Duck, Duck, Goose.

Sweet moves, Juner.
 Next up, SISSY!! She did such a great job. So competitive.
 Their team WON! First time in 2 years!! It was so fun to celebrate!
 Happiness!
 Our gang.
 Last but not least, it was this suckers turn to play.
 He is definitely not quite at competitive as the other two.

I think the Goalie Kick was the only time he touched the ball.
 I admit I dressed him like a strange-o for the game. In my head, those shorts were much smaller, I promise.
 His little buddy was trying to show him how to tuck in his shirt.
 Macker got the hang of it.
 Just making sure his buddy did a good job.
 "Hey, look at me! This is what my dad does to be funny!"
 "Am I funny?"
 Seriously...
 The end.
 


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Love it. All of it.