Friday, December 21, 2007

Couples Bunco

The Williams were the first to arrive!
Luminaries showed everyone the way to Bunco.
Josh and Kel showing some couples love.
The Collards came in their festive reindeer ears.
Posted by Picasa

The Gillards and the Huttas getting ready to play!

The Ludwigs and the Walshs talking strategy.
The Kings with Mikele eating some pregame dinner.
We sang the the 12 Days of Christmas. Adam and Heather won for best singers. (They were 5 golden rings)

More singing... the Huttas, the Weidners, the Youngs and the Collards.
Here are all the guys at the loser tables. Sorry guys.
Pete Weidner had some really hot dice rolling moves...

It was a fun night with really nice friends, even if Scott and I didn't win a thing!

9 comments:

Kers said...

I love being the first to post about the Bunco hosted by Mr. & Mrs. Host Extraordinaire. Looks like a great night! Merry Christmas Arizonians!!

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun night! Thanks again for hosting. I didn't win anything either...really because I was trying to control myself around the menfolk. Next month...watch out!

Anonymous said...

Dangit! I thought I was posting first...looks like Kerstin beat me by seconds....

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Looks like fun. Sorry I missed it. I blame whoever gave me this sickness....See you guys next Bunco!

Mikele said...

Who did win??? Oh, yeah! Us!!!!!

Astraea said...

Is Sean giving a shout out to the WESTSIDE?!?

feather said...

I never knew my man had just a voice... we will be singing twelve days of Christmas everyday now, well, at least he will :)

Anonymous said...

Such a fun night! Even if we only had 22 wins and not 23. But it's not about winning. I'm okay with it. Really.
That's a cute picture of Josh and Kel!

Rachel said...

That first pic of you and the Williams - you are all so beautiful (and handsome!) Love that pic.