Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tempe Boat Parade

We found some fake snow at the Tempe Boat Festival. Scotty kept falling down.
The spots along the lake were all really crowded. It was now problem, from up on the dad's shoulders they could see all the boats.
June was a little nervous during the fireworks.
Next on to the dance stage. Some live Jazz Christmas music was playing.O really has the moves.
Heah, look at that big kid up there. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of him doing the worm.

So, I bought Scotty a leash. I always said I wouldn't be one of those mom but he's so darn fast and he "got lost" at Chandler Mall last week and mall security had to help big Scott find him. He didn't seem to hate it all that much and Amelia has a great time "walking" him. He won't always have to wear it, I'm sure he's learn to stay with us by the time he's 7. On a side note, in a million years Amelia would NEVER leave our side. Boys and girls sure are different.

Robyn showed us all her graceful ballerina moves.
Amelia did her best to copy.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I see a leash in my future too, don't feel bad - you're doing a good thing. :-)

Great pics, it looks like you had so much fun! I wish we could hang out with you guys - you all just seem to always have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Do you think it's too late to get a leash for Madison??

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I've always said that Robyn has ballerina arms.

Anonymous said...

The leash provided peace of mind in a crowded park on a dark night. I'm all for it!
Thank you for highlighting my moves. I think I was coming out of a spin. Tell Amelia I'm available for lessons. ;)

Mikele said...

Good thing Scotty had on his Adidas pants for the snow...

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Hey....can I borrow the leash for Colby when he needs it...I'm sure I'll need one too!! HAHAHA
I like how they tried to "hide" the fact that it was a leash in a neat little bear or puppy!! TOO FUNNY!!