Friday, December 07, 2007

misc.

We've had a pretty uneventful week but here are the highlights.


June wants to "help" Scott with everything... even cleaning the pool.
I'm a Jody Landers wannnabe... she doesn't even know it...
Junie's scope came back noraml. Praise the Lord!!! The doctors said he could have small amouts of dairy and soy to see how he responds. We have NEVER seen him desire food like a burger, but when I was at work Scott bought the kids McD's for lunch and he said Junie took several bites and swallowed them. This is a VERY big deal!!!! I didn't even ask him to take a picture but he did anyway. I think he secretly wants to be a blogger.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Astraea said...

Yeah, Junie!!! Did your Dad give you ketchup? Tre eats anything, if he has ketchup for dipping! Okay, so sometimes he just sucks the ketchup off...it's like eating a tomato, right?

jody said...

hey, it looks great!
and the fact that I actually gave someone else a decent idea makes me so very happy...:-)
Merry Christmas to your beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I love it when June says "Oh man." He is adorable.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Go Junie! Already craving McD's? Have you tried their apple pies? Not saying I have....but if I had...I could tell you they are good....really good.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy! Yummy hamburgers for Junie ........and maybe even cheeseburgers!!!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

YEAH....Now maybe we can have play dates at McDonald's!! Colby loves fries but we need to get him eating the burgers!! HURRAY FOR JUNIE....We love McD's!! hehe

Kers said...

Love seeing June and Scott as buddies doing their projects. Katie just think of how clean your house will be in a few years wtih that duo :)

Gib and Abby Brogan said...

I have hear of many short gut kids really liking Beef. It is one of the proteins that they can really digest well, and apparently some kids just crave hamburger. Strange, but hey if it works, Great!
Abby

Anonymous said...

Did you and your big sister call each other about the laundry baskets?! : )