Monday, October 06, 2008

CR

Poor McCoy didn't feel very well this weekend. Other than that we couldn't have had more fun.
Sissy and Nanny made flapjacks. (that's what Nanny calls them)
She even got to flip.
Cousin Hanker came over to play.
Cousin Haddie and Aunt Kers got to meet Mac for the first time.
Aunt Kers gave him lots of love.
Have I mentioned Mac spits up? He does.
Raking grass and badminton.
It's so green right now in Iowa.
Then we walked down to Aunt Karoline's house to see Tunie.


And Uncle Lee. Or as Junie calls him That Uncle.
Time for tree climbing.


Cute Hank.


Climbing.

Then this wonderful Iowa friend showed up. Check out his new ride.
The kids were really happy to see him.
So was I! (check Junie)
Time for the Octoberfest parade in the Amanas. See here or here for more pictures of the fun.We met up with a dear friend of Kerstin's that I stalk in the blog world. It was fun to spend time together in real life. I'd link her but she has a private blog, sorry.
Aunt Lions, Uncle Lee and sweet baby Lulu.
The first picture of all the cousins together. Love them.
Nanny looks pretty but the babies look a little weird.
My sisters and mom.
Feeding the birds.
Don't ask me how Junie can swim laps but can't quite figure out peddling?!


Sissy and the remote control car.
Papa pretty much followed us out of town. It was a great weekend. Thanks guys... are you busy next weekend?!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Looks like fun was had by all. What a darling bunch of grandkids your family has been blessed with.

Carrie said...

So many pictures ... so much to comment on!

Love the shot of Mac spitting up in action ... NICE!
Amelia looks so grown up!
Love Lance's new ride ... WE HAVE THAT CAR ... I knew they had good taste!!
CUTE cousins!
I'm free next weekend ...
Um ... and Joshua can't figure out pedaling for the life of him! Might have something to do with the fact that he can't reach the pedals? Poor little guy!!

LOOKS LIKE FUN!!!

Dana said...

Tell your folks that I'm moving in. CR looks like fun!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

I love the video of Junie...Everyone needs a little Nana Betty push to get em' going....LOL I wanna be in IA too!!

Robyn said...

Love you guys. I'm pretending right now that I was there but that I just took all the pictures. That's normal.

Kristi said...

I'm so so glad you got to spend time with them... and it was such a nice surprise to see Lance! Yay!

Mikele said...

Scotty must have REALLY REALLY missed Lance.

It's gotta be difficult for a grown man to ride a trike. I swear, they've all gotten huge in just a few weeks.