Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Iowa Weekend

The kids and I drove to my parents for the weekend while Scott was busy with church stuff.
We woke up early so Amelia and my mom could make flapjacks and serve us on a tiny tea set.
Junie loved it.
Sissy and Papa. Notice Papa was eating hot dogs and string cheese. (he's on Atkins)
The family.

Saturday morning we all went to see the new High School Musical 3! It was awesome and Karoline and I cried twice. (happy tears)

When we got to the theatre Scotty was so excited he run right over to hug Troy and knocked over the entire display and broke it. No big deal he was just excited. That's why Nanny was standing behind to hold it up.

Oh, Nanny!
Ready for the movie. We got there really early to make sure we had good seats.
Cousin Hank being sweet to Mac.
The movie was so awesome June had to dance.
The weather was beautiful.


Mac and Haddie got a ride from Papa.

The cousins.
Each looking in a different direction?!?
Uncle Lee making Mac laugh.


Cousins.
Cousins.
Knee butts. These are for you Mikele. Don't you think they look like Katers?
Twinnies.

15 comments:

Astraea said...

I love seeing all of you together! Makes it kind of worth you living so far away...kind of.

Melanie Cain said...

If you want Mac to look slimmer you know who to put him next too. Does it take two people to get her into those jeans.

Kers said...

4:30 AM - is that right?
Love the cousins pic :)

Mikele said...

Doi is so weird having hot dogs for breakfast...

Why did you font GET REALLY BIG for a moment?

I want to squeeze every last one of you.

Rachel said...

I am laughing so hard at the pic of your mom with the HSM cast. For some reason it's hilarious...

Blog Stalker said...

I sure hope Melanie is talking about Lulu and not me...

Kiki said...

Where did you get those Big Brother and Little Brother shirts? Those are so cute.

I'm so glad that you told us that you and Lions cried at HSM 3.

All the kiddos are just so stinkin cute!

Robyn said...

I love the picture of all the cousins!!! So sweet. Wish I was there.

mini and brother said...

Chunk,
I got the shirts at the Carter's store for $5.00 each. See if there'e one near you. Miss you and can't wait to see pics of your new baby.

Kim F said...

Absolutely LOVE the pic of all the cousins. I'm so glad you are closer to family now so you all can hang out.

feather said...

So Cute...I photoshopped Ax in the picture with LuLu and Mac, he fits right in....

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

What a blessing to have all the cousins together! What fun memories they will have!

I love LuLu's expression in the picture with her and Mac. She is hilarious...and adorable.
Don't worry LuLu...I have rolly thighs too...and well....frankly...I am pretty sure that mine are not cute anymore. But yours are!

Katie...did you actually shop at Carters? Wow...never thought I'd see the day. :-)

Kristi said...

It ALMOST makes it worth you being there.

Carrie said...

I once got concerned that Katie posted something after 8pm but now this is a whole new "strange" ... 4:30? WOW! Is the sun up in that part of the country at 4:30?

Great pic of the cousins ...

Dana said...

Mac's serious expression with Sissy & Junie is the best. I think he's channeling Zoolander!