Saturday, October 18, 2008

October 17-18

Last night we went to a Love and Respect Conference at our church. It was great and Scott learned alot. The second part was today from 9-1 but it was about wives and Scott said I'm perfect so we skipped and had a really fun family day. (my parents came to town to watch the kids and we wanted to be with them too.)Have I mentioned that I love my blog being private?!
Posted by Picasa

Festival.
Mac.
Junie, Papa and a horse.
Sissy, Papa and a horse.

Why is my mom wearing BluBlockers? Find out .
What the heck is Junie wearing?
3 dollar slide.


20 dollar hayride.
Rope swing.
Ditto.
Scott and Scott.

"Are they twins?!" - So many people ask.

"No... the boy still wears diapers."

We had so much fun we went directly to Costco to continue.
Looks like the one by Chandler Mall only about 1600 miles east.
In the words of Junie, "Now that's a wittle wierd."
Tonight we (Sissy and I) went to CYT to see Pocahontas and it was great until the end when she got tuberculosis and died. I am not lying. What the heck?!
Amelia was upset. She said, "I wish she would never have become a human and just stayed with the other Indians in the village."
I thinks she got it confused with Little Mermaid.

16 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Looks like fun.

Sean Preston and Jayden James ain't got nothing on Junie's Escalade...

Mikele said...

I'm laughing at sooooo many things right now.

June's "wehrd" diaper, Mia being sad at The Little Pocahontas, the numerous misspellings in your post and the fact that I miss you guys so much and if I don't laugh, I cry.

Kers said...

Mikele I'm glad you mentioned the spellings. I especially loved Juna riding on his house :)
Hope Mini doesn't need too much therapy after the death scene :) There would be forever questions about that at our house. Glad you had a fun day to blog about.

Rachel said...

I'm glad your blog is private, too!

mini and brother said...

What about the BluBlockers?
Did anyone watch the link?

Kristi said...

So. Many. Comments.

Most importantly -- glad Scott knows you're perfect. Smart man. :)

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

You have the most perfect hubby now...plus the fact he knows you are perfect...hahahah He will have to teach Aaron.LOL
I like the Costco run...too funny! Have a great Halloween in your new hood!!

Robyn said...

Sweet blueblockers, Nanny ;) Your fun fall festival day reminds me of our trips to Young's farm, only probably there was a lot less dust. Love you guys and miss you like crazy.

Anonymous said...

BuBlockers......I wondered what those McKinley guys were up to 20 years later! Antoine was the leader as usual!

Anonymous said...

So funny, the Pocahontas thing. I love the way their minds work...

Mac is adorable.

Kim F said...

I LOVE the family pic of you all. So sweet. Looks like you had a blast together. I'm jealous that you get to experience Fall.
Miss you!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

You know...there is something really peaceful about knowing that every Costco you go to...is going to have the same stuff. I like that predictability. It makes me feel safe.

Carrie said...

Didn't you just LOVE the L and R conference? You're perfect, huh? What took him so long to figure it out??? LOVE COSTCO!!! Love your mom's glasses! So stylish!!

Mikele said...

Hey Coach! I'm going to start commenting on my own blog regarding things that nobody mentions when they leave comments. You're WEHRD.

Jenny said...

That first one is a great family pic. And tell Amelia she is right - fall in AZ is not a real fall.

Jasmyn said...

I love that family photo too...it is a perfect christmas picture if you ask me. Looks like you had a fun weekend, and so glad you are getting to spend some time with your family too. Love the pic of Junie in the Escalade too...he must already know that chicks dig cool cars, smart boy!!