Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 08

This morning started off with a party at Amelia's school.






I got to be a helper in her class and it was really fun to see everything.




Sissy the mummy.






The class.



Then this afternoon some friends came over and we walked to downtown Wheaton to Trick-or-Treat. They start at 3:00pm here. Weird.


My sweethearts.


Sissy and Junie wore the same costumes as last year and Macky Mac was a $5.00 bat.






Standing crazyface.




The amount of people was amazing, you have to see this video.



For you Mikele.


Scoot and Scoot.


They even had police directing traffic because of all the people downtown. Crazy.


Scott and Jeremy. (another Youth Pastor at our church)


Bat boy.


Bat Boy again.


Junie was running away from the dog and it was really funny.






Big orange pumpkin and our new friends.


I had Junie wear Sissy's ballet shoes because I didn't think anyone would see them and they would help his feet not get sore. Imagine the shock when he lost one of his yellow covers. Sorry manly man.


This is probably what he'll end up being as a grownup.


Wacko Harry Potter house.


Beautiful trees.




CANDY!!!!


To make the night even better Lance came to visit.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun! We had TONS of kiddos out in Agritopia land ... I think they came in by the busload!

Love the pink shoe!

And the bat costume ... fantastic!

And ... the best news ... YOU MADE FRIENDS! They look super nice!!! I knew it wouldn't take long!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Okay...so the first thing I thought of when I saw your kids was..."Geez, aren't they going to be hot in those costumes?" Then I remembered...you live...in...not...here. :-(

Okay...we TOTALLY missed you guys tonight.

I cannot believe that your kids can wear their costumes from last year. Asha's Minnie Mouse costume from last year was a 3T. Her Angel costume this year...a 6. Could it possibly be all the steroids for her Asthma? :-)

Oh...so good to see Lance! We miss you Buddy!

Astraea said...

Awesome Halloween!!! That crowd is like something you see in the movies. Wow! Your new friends look very nice. :)

Mikele said...

Who the heck speaks spanish in Illinois?

Missed you guys so much! I love Mac standing!

New friends, snew friends...

Robyn said...

I love your kids. I like your headband. And I miss my husband. So glad you guys got to see him!!!

Kers said...

Smart Wheatonites starting at 3 before it gets chilly and dark. Mickey & Mini are as cute as ever and Baby Bat looks so chilled. Almost makes me think a 3rd would be ok but then I think N-O :)

Melanie Cain said...

The kids all looked so cute. Halloween wasn't the same without you guys!

Rachel said...

Yay friends!!!! In Wisconsin they always did T or T during the afternoon, too. It's more fun and less cold, right? Everyone is gorgeous and sorry for June and his missing cover. Love the tree, too...no colors like that here.