Sunday, October 12, 2008

Warm October Day

After church we packed a picnic lunch and headed to a really neat park not too far from our house. The trees were awesome and Amelia informed us that this was her first fall. We told her that we actually had fall in AZ. She said yeah just not a real one.
The park had lots of climbing things...


Mac and I.
Sissy and Scott.
Junie just couldn't get the hang of his big boy bike. It really didn't work very well cause it from a garage sale.
Cool bike path.



Then it was pumpkin carving time.

Hey, Crazyface.
Junie decorating his pumpkin.

Ta-Dah!
Sissy her pumpkin face all by herself.

The finished products.
One more.
Happy Mac.
One of Amelia's training wheels broke so Scott thought it was time to learn without them.


Biking.




It was hard but we're going to try again tomorrow.

6 comments:

Melanie Cain said...

I agree with Amelia. We don't have a real fall here. I think we switched weather. It has been cold here the last couple days, it looks beautiful there.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Wow...June's Bible verse is...really...interesting. What kind of church did you say you are at?

Love the pumpkins! So cute!

Great job on your bike Amelia! You are doing amazing!

Mac...just keep on...keepin on..Dude!

Robyn said...

1) BEAUTIFUL leaves!
2) Scotty trying to tell you his verse while there is fun to be had nearby--I laughed out loud.
3) Mini did awesome with no training wheels! We did it in the grass with Owen and that helped. Althought grass here is like glorified dirt compared to the thick carpet of lushness there, so might be hard to pedal.
4)I miss your kids and my kids miss your kids! Wish we were playing at the park together, riding bikes at Walmart, etc.

Rangels said...

I love being reminded that we don't have seasons, just HOT and cold. I love the trees back there.
I loved Scotty trying so hard to tell you about church but like Robin said boys have to play if there is playing to be had. I love it.

Mikele said...

Well, of course he needed a new bike!

Nice job, Mia!

Pantless Mac is, by far, my favorite.

Carrie said...

Love a baby in a bumbo :)

Great bikes!

Great parks!

Great weather!