Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Special Visitor

Our friend Heather came to visit tonight. We were so excited that we were all standing on the sidewalk when she arrived. The kids took her strait to the 'best part of the house' the basement.
Then we walked downtown and tons of people were getting off the trian. Heather needed a picture.
Finally to the candy store. Sissy and Junie were thrilled to show her how to fill her bag with candy to take home to Collin.
Heather and I got to have a nice dinner together (thank you!) and then we spent the evening at home talking and laughing. I can't tell you how much this evening meant to me. It was really sad to see her go. Come back soon... please!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun! How jealous I am! :)

Robyn said...

I'm so glad she could come visit! :)

Rachel said...

What a great friend!!! :-)

That candy shop reminds me of a diner in Minneapolis, MN - it's built into an alley so it's small - not as small as that shop, though!!

Melanie Cain said...

I'm so jealous too! I think I'll photo shop my face on her body and pretend it was me.

Carrie said...

I want a candy bag! And is that Junie's bike next to the store? I LOVE IT! And where is Mac? Or is that his head that it glowing in the stroller picture???

Mikele said...

I want to hug Heather because she hugged you. Weird.

feather said...

It was SO great to see you guys... I haven't taken a shower or changed my clothese since my visit :) I love you guys!

Rangels said...

Love the music...was that for Bailey? j/k. I love all the pictures you put up.

Gotta love that Costco!!!!