Sunday, April 05, 2009

Cousin

"Hey, look at me! It's a nice warm day in the frozen tundra...I love getting the spotlight...


...ummm, wait a minute. Who is this? Oh, that's my cousin...she's cool...she has an egg!

Now, I have the egg too. Watch how I can hold it up in the air...whoo hoo...
...oh. I guess she can do it too...


...hey, what are you doin'? That's my egg! Wait a minute!

...OK, now I have a cool stick. She won't like this because she's a girl.
...I think she is sorry for trying to take my egg earlier. We'll probably be BFF's.
.... Hey that feels nice :)"

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Cute pics. I wish I could have been there. Macker looks like a 50's dude. Like he should have a pack of smokes rolled in his sleeve.

Carrie said...

I was totally going with the greaser look. LOVE it. Those two are a couple of cute cousins!!!

tara said...

Great narrative, Katie : )

Robyn said...

I'm glad it was warm enough in the tundra for some short sleeves. Love those two cuties.

Kers said...

Who needs to say "ma,ma" when you have all of those other cool, big boy thoughts in your brain? :)

mini and brother said...

It wasn't me that wrote this, it was Big Scott, he's funnier.

Mikele said...

I thought it was uncharacteristic of you....

You should totally get him some of those tank top onesies and then put jeans over them. It's awesome.