Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

Sissy and I planted Morning Glory seeds this morning. I can't wait for them to be huge flowering vines at your new house.
Scott's at a conference all day so the kids and I went to check out sheep shearing at Kline Creek Farm. It's about 2 seconds from our new house and it was free. (Have I mentioned that we close on our new house on Wednesday!)

Macker liked it. Sortof a strange position for the poor sheep...

Sissy and June thought it was neat.


Macker's leggers showing for the 2nd day in a row. Love the chunk.Group shot.

Macker liked the grass.
This is when the trouble began. Junie had a nervous breakdown when he noticed this monster. I tried to explain it was just an earth worm. No luck. So I thought it was the perfect time to make a video. Enjoy.


Stilts on the way out. Pretty cool place.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh the torture! Ben told Joshua that a monster was going to eat him if he didn't finish his dinner. Um ... Joshua has been praying ON THE HOUR "Dear Jesus. Please keep me safe from that eating me monster." DIGGING the flip flops!

Oh ... How is watching this with me and he wants to see "that crying again!!"

Robyn said...

The poor sheep looks really uncomfortable. Mac is chunkalicious. Sissy looks so cute watering the morning glory seeds, and poor Junie with that big scary earthworm. I love him!

Melanie Cain said...

Please take a big bite out of those legs for me!

Kers said...

What a mean mommy teasing that poor sweet boy! Mack's outfit is so stinkin cute and that precious niece. When are they coming here?

Astraea said...

That's so funny!

Mikele said...

The sheep caught me off guard.

June. You're funny.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Love the chunkers...our thighs match.

June...for $5 I'd eat it in front of you. I'm just crazy like that...

Amelia...are you 13? You are growing up too fast...please slow down.

Love you all!

feather said...

I thought you were in Montana for the sheep shearing festival! Maybe next year....