Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 6?

Today the carpets were cleaned in the bedrooms. They really needed it!! A locksmith came and changed the locks. The floors are totally gone and this afternoon the wood will begin. I can't paint today because the carpet is wet in the upstairs so we are doing little projects around here. Last night Scott and I were sitting on the couch with the doors open so we could hear the rain and all of the sudden we saw a familiar face. MY DAD!! He drove over to surprise us! We were all screaming. The kids got up and so at 10:00 last night Scott and the kids took Papa over to see the new house! Junie in his Christmas jammer pants.
Today my dad and Junie spent the day doing things on my to-do list. YEAH!! Thanks for coming to visit, Dad!
I'm having Javier take a look at the mantle to see if he can work his magic!! Does Macker look a little like Billy Idol!?
Scott's in Atlanta till Friday! Miss him!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carrie said...

What a fun surprise! Go Javier! You can do it!!!!

Kristi said...

YAY DAD! Javier isn't your new BFF for nothing. He's on it.

Kers said...

Hank was in the same sleeping attire last night! Glad you had a great day with our SUPER DAD!

Robyn said...

Yay for Papa Gary! So sorry you're on your own this week...hang in there. Mac's almost singing "Rebel Yell" in that last one.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love your family's spontaneity. And I think Macs got more of a "White Wedding" look myself...

Mikele said...

Tell the Doi "hi" for me - please make sure to be grammatically correct.