Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 8

I painted the upstairs bathroom and the kids rooms and they need a second coat tomorrow. I patched holes.
The kids were happy because I stopped at Goodwill and got 5 ninety-nine cent VHS movies. Flubber, Aladdin and American Tale. Tomorrow Toy Story 2 in English and one other one I can't remember. Macker slept quite a bit today, he's sick. He has a cold that's now in his eyes so the doctor gave me drops for him.
I actually found something that made him feel pretty great! Yes, he's Ghetto Baby again.
That's right, it's a chocolate Joe-Joe. He was so happy.
The wood floor is looking really good. I'm hoping they will start to stain it tomorrow.
I think he'll look good with a goatee when he's a grown-up.

10 comments:

Kers said...

A nephew after my own heart! Hope the drops do the trick.

Stephanie said...

that is so great! you're starting him young. :)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I feel you Mac! Love those Joe Joe's!

Blog Stalker said...

Mac makes Aunt Oreo (AKA me) so proud.

Kristi said...

I like how you clarified TS2 was ENGISH. !

mini and brother said...

Last month Scotty was so happy because I bought him TS2 at a second hand store. When I played it for him it was in SPANISH. He kept saying that they were "talking crazy".

Carrie said...

:) Perhaps we can borrow the TS2 in Spanish ... Joshua is trying to learn Chinese at the moment ... he was inspired by Miles being able to say HELLO.

Mikele said...

What the heck is a Jo-Jo? Is it a Chicago thing?

Kers said...

Is Mikele kidding? There isn't even a TJ's in my state and I know :)

Robyn said...

Joe-Joe's are way healthier than regular Oreos. For reals. I love the dark stain and I love you Mrs. Hannigan.