Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 1

3 toilets, 1 vanity, tile from 3 bathrooms, fridge, oven, microwave, washer, dryer, and laundry room sink all removed.
Sick purple bathroom is now completely covered in grey primer.






Patched the wall.






Under the appliances were so sick.


I edged all the walls/ceilings in the 1st floor.






Then Scott and a friend named Micheal painted.
Even this really tall one. (who paints their ceiling peach to match the walls?)

Mac and the other kids did a great job but by 11:30pm they were tired.

Poor Maker.

For today, all walls in the first floor and the kitchen cabinets with primer.
Tile will start to be installed, purple bathroom will be painted.
Scott has a huge lock-in tonight, please pray for him.
Out seeds are growing like crazy and it's going to be in the 80's today.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Your kids sure are troopers!

Can't wait to see afters!

Astraea said...

Congrats on the house!! Your kids are amazing. ;)

Robyn said...

Is it HGTV over there? I wish I was there right this second.

Carrie said...

LOVE all the work. Come on ... you didn't want to keep the purple bathroom? And the peach ceiling? I never knew about that :) WOWSERS!!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Can't believe all your hard work! It's going to be gorgeous! Keep posting pictures...it's so fun to see the process! I'm not good at anything handy or decorating...but I wish I was there to cheer you on keep you entertained!

Mikele said...

I pained my ceiling the same color once. I'm not that proud of myself.

Oh, wish I was there. It's gonna look so sweet!

Jasmyn said...

I am still trying to understand why you are making all of these changes....who doesn't love purple and peach??