Saturday, August 01, 2009

AZ Visitors.

Scott's parents came to town this week.

We met them at the airport.

The kids made a clubhouse.

Macker got a new vest for his birthday.
We went to Navy Pier.

Crazy legs!

Crazy body!

Crazy kids.

Scott and his dad took the kids on this ride. I would never!


Mac and I waited with Grandma.

On to the big bean!


Tom and Karen.







Then a sweet splash pad.





Junie was in heaven.





Macker wanted to try it too.

He loved it!!
All the grandparents in one place!


Then we took a tour of the Billy Graham Center.





Scotty found a great dance floor.





Scott got his eyes checked.




Mac found his long lost family. Doesn't it look like 3 generations?

Macker in an African village.

My dad and Junie joined the Salvation Army.

Sissy decided to join too.The heaven room.

Sissy in heaven.



Macker in heaven.


As we were leaving there was a little buffet set up and my dad let Scotty go right over and take some cake and chips so the rest of us followed. Scotty said I'm glad we got to go to the party. We were too, we just didn't know who's party it was.


Amelia getting a ride.
Lunch at Shane's.
What a hunk!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Awesome hilarious pics, Katie!! That splash pad looks amazing!

Mikele said...

I am in awe of your picture taking skillz. Did you tell K and T the real name of the sandwich shop?

Scott, I can't keep my mind off you. Hunky Atkins Adonis.

Kristi said...

I love the one of Macker in the African Village!

Carrie said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed their trip to Heaven??