Friday, August 21, 2009

Downtown Family Day

Dear Blog World,
I am so sorry for forgetting my camera on a family outing. I will try not to let that happen again.
(These pictures are from Scott's phone)
-Katie
We took the train and a water taxi to Millennium Park to find some free fun that I had heard about in the news. Kids Science Lab!!
We learned to make balloon swords. (Lance)
We waited in line a VERY long time but it was sooooo worth it.
Have you ever seen a cuter Tiger aka. TigerMilkBarGuy.
Mrs. Butterfly!
They loved it so much.
On the train, on the way home.
We're off to the zoo and lake in the morning. Sweet!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

How FUN! I love the face paint. Where were the Williams?

Carrie said...

You have ... BY FAR ... the coolest life ... and the coolest looking kids!

Mikele said...

That face paint is awesome. Did you let them sleep in it? Twoweekstwoweekstwoweekstwoweekstwoweeks.