Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Garden

The kids and I took another little adventure to the Morton Arboretum. Wednesday's are 1/2 price day and it was well worth the cost.

Awesome mazes for the kids.


Macker love it.

This crazy was eating candy at 9:30 in the morning.
The flowers were amazing.
Sissy tried out a dog house. ( I hate dogs)
Junie tried out the pond.
They loved it.

Bugs.
Huge tree houses.

Even Macker and I did this one.

Playing in a little creek for HOURS!

Macker couldn't resist the fun.
He was so dirty.

On to a different tree house.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm addicted to macro.
Life sized animal houses. See the huge birds nest?
My 3 BFF's.
Beaver house.
Squirl house.

12
Raccoon house.


The end.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the macro. Love the bee shot. Great shot of the kids ... on the rock.

Love Sissy's dress. Katers had that in SD last summer. And I loved her's too. But Mikele made her ditch the dress once dinner was ready :)

You are doing a fabulous job with those three!!!

Scott Murray said...

WOW, do you ever rest? You are totally awesome to the max! Love all the pictures...keep them coming.

Miss you all

Dad

Mikele said...

1. Love the tree houses. Fun.
2. Hey, beaver house.
3. I love macro too. I might have taken a lot of pictures of my toenails yesterday.