Thursday, August 27, 2009

Introducing... Sammy Soccerboy

We told Scotty long ago that when he pooped in the potty we would sign him up for soccer. It's hard for me to believe that this day has finally arrived. He loved every bit of his outfit. If his feet look a little large it's because those are size 13 1/2. We found them and the shin guards at a garage sale this past weekend. $4.00 AWESOME!!!
So excited!
Practicing the dribble.
Time to kick it.
The best sister on the earth was babysitting.
They found sticks and leaves.
Water and prayer break. (only in Wheaton IL!!)
Time to scrimmage.
Junie in the goal...
Games are Saturday mornings at 8:30am!

===========================================================

Amelia is doing a great job as a first grader. The days are long and I have to confess that I sit in my car in the parking lot and stare at her on the playground (creepy and not normal, I know)

This new pink skirt is her very favorite!! (Marshall's clearance $7.00)
Tonight we told her we would do ANYTHING she wanted to do and she said family moive night and a family dance party!!

5 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Uncle Lee is so proud of Sammy Soccerman. He looks so authentic. Does he love it?

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Love Junie's "soccer for Jesus" team. Do they do communion with grape juice and goldfish?

I am picturing you in your car in the parking lot of Amelia's school...staring at her during recess. I think I saw a Lifetime tv movie about that one time...

I tried a family movie night and dance party here one time. I was the only one who would dance....so I quit and watched a movie. Kinda the same thing...right?

Carrie said...

Is it slightly strange that I enlarged the picture of your living room to see what COOL things were on your tv? Not quite on the same level as car stalking your own offspring ...

Mikele said...

I think, "time to kick it" is gonna be my new thing to say.

8 days!!!!!

Dana said...

I'm with Jen...is Scotty on the High School team? And I cannot stop laughing at the thought of you in the elementary school parking lot. Have they called the police on you yet?? Oh, and I'm moving in. Your house looks fun!