Monday, March 01, 2010

Iowa Weekend

6 crazy cousins took over the mall and had a blast.
They all love being with their Nanny and Papa.
These 2 are going to be BFF's, they just don't know it yet.

Macker wasn't feeling too good but he was happy on Nanny's shoulder.
I can't tell you how many nights I slept in spongy rollers growing up, thanks for carrying on the tradition. Sissy loved them.
Happy jumping naughties.
Before it was time to go we had to have a quick marching band concert.


Now we're home and Scotty's 'guys' really missed him.
Happy March 1st.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

All those grandkids lined up with their Nanny and Papa are the cutest! I love Mac and Lulu's...discussion. Did you stop anywhere fun on your way home?

Mikele said...

Who yelled, "Winner?" Karoline?

Dana said...

Will your parents adopt me?? They are the cutest! Plus I'm an only child and would love some sisters!

Astraea said...

Mac and Lulu were hilarious!!! Girls always win. ;)

Carrie said...

My mom used to tie my hair up in fabric ... too bad she wasn't as cool as your mom and used squishy rollers! (This was before we discovered that my hair was CRAZY curly all on its own!)

Kers said...

Me too Jen. Loved the pics KT but the visit was much to short. How many days until spring break?