Thursday, March 18, 2010

Navy Pier

Big Scoot is enjoying some much needed love and sunshine in AZ so the gentlemen and I decided after dropping him off at the airport we should go downtown to a museum.
I wanted to go to the Museum of Science and Industry because it's a free day today. (toooo crowded) Junie was dying to go to the Chicago Children's Museum at Navy Pier. How could I say no to that cute face? Our membership allows us free access to this museum too.
Parking was $26.00!! (wowser) I'm so thankful that the nicest lady checking us in offered to validate our ticket! Thank you, God.
We found a free concert for kids. (Chicago's Laurie Berkner) The boys danced...
Took a break for a walk.
All day we kept hearing people talk about Benny the Bull but we didn't really know what they were talking about. Then at 1:00 we found BENNY!!! Hello... Chicago Bull... now I get it.
Benny loved Junie!
The feeling was mutual.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Adopt me. I mean it.

Mikele said...

Why haven't I been to Navy Pier yet?

Scott Murray said...

that is sooooooo awesome...love you guys. at the wallace house, going to sleep now

Kers said...

Free parking AND free Laurie Berkner?!?!?! no way!!! What a great day!

Carrie said...

Scott, I hope you can sleep without shades on the window. I apologize. But hope you appreciate the view!