Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Week

Friends came over to play and everyone did their homework together. (even Macker)
Scott put on a cooking show for us and made Dad's World Famous Cookies.
The weather warmed up (50 degrees) so we bought popsicles and ate them outside.
BBBBrrrrrrrrr!
A quick trip to see cousins. Macker loves Cousin Hank.
Boy cousins.
Macker wanted Aunt Kers to hold him the whole time.
More Museum fun.
Macker.
Macker didn't want to share.
Sissy got strep so Scott took Junie to an egg hunt. Scotty saw his friend and looped him.Scotty was serious about getting the most eggs.
He came home and shared his loot with the gang.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Isn't it amazing that when you live in the cold, 50* seems warm enough outside for a popsicle. When we lived in Rhode Island 50* was light sweater weather. In Florida it's heavy winter coat weather. Love to you all!

Carrie said...

Popsicles in 50 degree weather. Can't think of anything more fun ... except going on an egg hunt (although i'm not sure I'd share my loot!!) and I'd be just as serious about candy. GO JUNIE!

Mikele said...

I heart leg looping. Why did I want to sit at the table and do homework with all of the kids?

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I think I would want Kers to hold me the whole time too. She's just got that way about her.

Great loot Junie!

Feel better Amelia!!

feather said...

I love that Macker is eating a popsicle and wearing a sweatshirt :) You can clearly see Spring has begun in the Murray House!

Robyn said...

Scott makes world famous cookies? Who knew!? Museum looks so fun. Hope Amelia is feeling all better!