Monday, March 22, 2010

Tulips

Last fall I bought a huge bag of 50 tulip bulbs from Costco. I stuck them in the ground and just a couple short weeks later it started snowing. I was seriously wondering if any of them would come up. Can you see them in this picture?

Sissy will point them out for you. (see the little red plant?)

They are amazing.

Can you see them now?

Isn't it amazing that the were under the snow all winter and now they're here. Seriously, I counted and as of last Saturday there were 44 of the 50 growing.
I'll keep you all posted on their progress.

I just had to show you this guy wearing all Junie's old clothes. Oh, how I love him.
Junie's old shoes too...
Some really fun trampoline jumping.
Macker has decided that he will NOT hold my hand but he will hold hands with these guys.
Just FYI, the snow from the other day is all gone and my tulips are just fine.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

You are Gardener Gwen and I salute you! Amy is so nice, of course Macker wants to hold her hand ;)

Mikele said...

Gardener Gwen. Ha!!!

Carrie said...

Those ankles on Mac ... so cute! Why is it that you and "Miss Kel" can get your kids to wear flip flops and my kids FREAK out at the very sight of them ... share your secrets!!! And do you know how much I wish I lived in a land that produced tulips ...