Friday, March 05, 2010

Things that are making me happy...

The winter has been starting to get to me lately. I've been feeling like the sun may never shine again. (wah, wah- I know I sound like Debbie Downer) Anyway, the best surprise came in the mail, made by a special friend. I am sooo thankful for my new "M" pillow. Love it, and love you.

This picture was 2 weeks ago and.... (not making me happy)
... this was today!! See the sun, the grass, the kids outside having fun. (making me happy)

Can you feel the excitement? (happy)

Kids getting along.
Sissy getting to see her special friend. (and us too)


These little leggers.
My Scooter has been having a stressful/hard week and today he got the surprise of his life on our door step. Thank you so much, you have no idea the joy we are feeling.

I had been praying that Scott would feel encouraged and loved and my prayers were answered.
BIGTIME!
His exact quote, "This is going to revolutionize our entire family!" I just really hope he's going to share with the kids :)
(Notice the sun shining on Macker)

8 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't wait to see your revolutionized family. It's going to be sweet.

Love the grass ... and that the "M" pillow is not behind glass :)

Kristi said...

How fun is that!?!

Kers said...

Love how God answers prayers in the coolest ways especially through sweet friends!

Kers said...

and sunshine too :)

Robyn said...

The M pillow is beautiful and the xbox will be so much FUN!!! You're totally going to turn into a gamer. I love Macker's man jammies. Happy and thankful for a little sunshine in your life :)

Jasmyn said...

LOVE those thighs Macker!
I wish I had your doorstep...I don't suppose there was anything left there with my name on it?....just checking:)

Mikele said...

I know you guys are up at the crack of dawn to play before school.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Geez...sweet friends! All I ever get on my doorstep is phone books. And who uses a phone book anymore? When was the last time you actually looked something up in a phone book?

Love you guys!