Saturday, June 09, 2007

I always cut Scott's hair, usually every 2-3 weeks. In the past 8 years I think I have gotten pretty good at it. We have nice clippers and we sit outside and make it sort of a family event. This next week is a HUGE week for Scott and I. We are going to our friends wedding and Scott is officiating. To say we are excited is an understatement. I knew I needed to get his hair "just right" for the big day. I got done cutting the back with a number 1 1/2 (that's cool talk for clippers). Then I use no guard to clean up his neck. Right as I was starting that part I stepped on a pokie thing and it hurt my toe. I stopped to look at my foot and when I came back to his hair I forgot I didn't have a guard on.... oooooopppps.
I told him you can hardly tell....
Well, not that much and certainly not by next Saturday, right?!
We are going to stay married but this was a close one.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even see it.

Astraea said...

Hey, at least it wasn't his eyebrow!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

All I see is a great haircut that he didn't have to PAY for! Looks really...really....Okay, I can't do it. I can't lie...his color is totally uneven Katie. I don't think he'll be able to do the wedding with roots like those.

Rachel said...

Ooops!

Anonymous said...

I say bic it.
You are, after all- a Grudem disciple.

Scott Murray said...

shutup josh! this is serious!

Anonymous said...

Might want to have Scott facing the audience at A's wedding...I'm sure you thought of that already, but hey, I'm always here to help with unsolicited advice.

Anonymous said...

How about a large, strategically placed band-aid...you could say it's covering a knife wound...

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Did my husband just comment? Hey! I have a blog too! With pictures of YOUR offspring!

Kiki said...

Thanks for clearing the air and letting us know he is going to stick with you!

Anonymous said...

I love you Katie! I didn't even notice till he pointed it out. Haha.