Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vacation

We all made it safely to Iowa. Scott and Scotty had a crazy ride. Just imagine a 33lb monster sitting on your lap in the very last row of a full 4 hour flight, a 3 hour layover and an hour and 1/2 flight.... anyway they made it. Amelia and I got in at midnight... our bags arrived 24 hours later. No big deal. Amelia and Nanny played dollies till 1:30am. They are all my old dolls. Junie really likes Iowa.
And riding bikes...
In the incredible... as Amelia calls it...
Visiting Old MacDonald's Farm
Getting a drink the 'kid way'.Junie petting Mary the donkey. Then it was time for Amelia's first gymnastic class. She loved it. It's the same place I took as a kid. Flips?!The bars were her favorite.

5 comments:

Kers said...

Welcome home Murrays! We're so glad you're here!

Mikele said...

I think I saw a My Little Pony on Scotty's plane ride????

Miss you guys - have a lot of naked fun!

mini and brother said...

It's the only thing that Madison has NOT done naked...

Rachel said...

Iowa looks beautiful! It looks like you're having so much fun.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

What fun! Hey, it must be amazing to have Mini following in so many of your footsteps! Gymnastics...playing with your dolls...how special!
My mom gave Baby Spice the wooden spoon she used to spank me with. Real special, huh?