Wednesday, June 20, 2007

RAIN

Scott was really excited about playing in the FCA golf tournament at CRCC. Karoline is always up for a picture so here they are posing by my mom's beautiful flowers.

About 10 minutes after he left it began to rain. Not just a little, a real torrential downpour. Nanny thought it would be fun if the kids could play in it. She wanted to show them how warm it was by dancing around on the driveway... Hanker was the first to join.
They played Nanny Duck, Hanker Duck.
Amelia liked it too. Notice the crown.They followed me up and down the street till we all looked like we'd just gotten out of the shower. Little Scotty didn't like the rain one bit, I think it was the thunder that freaked him out.
He would much rather use my mom and a human beanbag...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish she was MY Nanny...although, I might look a little strange running around in the rain in my undies...

Anonymous said...

...or sitting on her shoulder. That would be strange too. But I'm with Jen, Iowa Nanny rocks.