Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Party

Amelia was so happy when our Cinderella arrived at her party. Amelia told her how beautiful she was. Just incase you didn't recognize her... it's Robyn!! Thank you to everyone for coming and all the fun.

Our family. Amelia doing a weird face. Emily, Mini, Kate, Emma and Abby.


Mini and Cinderella (Robyn)Listening to a story


Cinderella reading
More reading
Surprise, Luker!!
Mini and Kennedy
Robyn, Kel, Cherie, Kim and Holly
Scotty and Regan hiding under the table.
Crazy kids playing
Opening presents The food

The games
Pass the apple Scotty thought he was the center of the game
Kennedy and Mini
Abby and Kennedy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT party! I'm soooo sad we missed it! Cinderela, your hair and makeup look awesome!

Astraea said...

Can we get Cinderella's number? I want to hire her for Grace's next birthday!

Anonymous said...

Blogyn is the hottest Cinderella. I am so sorry I missed the party. Happy Birthday Mini...see you next week.

Anonymous said...

Mini, I hope you had the best birthday ever!!! I love the pictures of Kennedy hanging out the window head first and on top of the car ;)

Scott Murray said...

Thank you to all that came (and Jen of course) for making this the best party ever. I love that all of you were there...Just a proud dad here!

Mikele said...

I was on a sugar high allllll day!

Anonymous said...

fun!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how beautiful cinderella is! wow.