Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our trip to Des Moines

The kids and I drove two hours to Des Moines to see my old friend Lynsey. We've been friends since 6th grade and it was special to have our kids play together. We had the BEST time. She had 2 (Katie5 and Chole4) little girls and another on the way. Their basement was one huge toy room that even had a dance stage. Amelia said it was like a dream. I had to take a picture of this because I didn't think anyone would believe me if I told them. This is Lynsey's husbands office. It has literally 10 computer screens. I'm not sure what he does for a living but I asked, he's not a producer/DJ like P Diddy.
Amelia just loved Katie. Can you see the fancy makeup they put on?
Katie is quite an athlete. She tried to teach Mini how to throw the ball up and hit it...
As we pulled away they were sitting on their front porch swing. Doesn't it look like a dream?
Thanks Lyns, for the wonderful day.

3 comments:

Mikele said...

What a fun day! Sweet makeover, Mia.

Scott Murray said...

I am back AGAIN!...Miss my wonderful wife and kids....I'm lonely now. Have a great time!

Kers said...

Porch swings are my favorite!