Thursday, August 30, 2012

Catching Up

I've been finding the sweetest deals lately at garage sales. My latest, this awesome popcorn maker. A while ago my neighbor made the kids a giant bowl of the best popcorn. She told me she made it with  a West Bend Stir Crazy. I've been looking since then. Last Friday, I FOUND IT. $2.00!!
We're all a little bit addicted.
Scoot and I celebrated our 13th anniversary. I'm thankful.
A wonderful friend of ours offered to babysit for us (FOR FREE)! So thankful. We hoped on the train and had a great date in the city.

I love my Scoot.
Macker had been doing awesome with his training wheels. Yesterday the little boys and I went for a Macker's first big ride on the prairie path. It was awesome for the first 20 minutes...
Then Macker road off the prairie path down a 3 foot drop and ended up head/face first in a muddy creek/ditch.  He wasn't hurt, but he was angry. Poor angry dude.


1 comment:

Katie and Bret said...

1. I cannot believe you are posting on your blog at 4:58am ... you are crazy!
2. I LOVE your wedding dress! So beautiful. (p.s. Robyn says I need to see your wedding video!)
3. Poor Macker. I hope he got lots of ice cream (I mean popcorn) to make it all better!